ZIWI® Lamb Ear - Liver Coated 2.1 oz
Save Liquid error (snippets/product-badge line 32): Computation results in '-Infinity'%
Inspired by the dog's natural diet these tasty, single protein chews are ethically sourced from free-range, grass-fed lamb: then slowly and gently air-dried, locking in Mother Nature's goodness. Generously coated with lamb liver for an additional flavor boost, these chews are a naturally delicious tail-wagging experience.
- Designed for carnivores, these 100% single protein chews are packed with natural flavor and perfect as a treat, snack or reward
- Gently air-dried to lock in all nutrients and maximize taste while remaining shelf stable, making it an outstanding snack for your next adventure
- All-natural guilt-free treat with no added carbs, preservatives, or flavors, and never irradiated.
- Naturally delicious, stimulating, and safe for small or large dogs alike.
- 100% ethical and sustainable sourcing of free-range meats and wild-caught fish, without added hormones, antibiotics, or growth promotants
Lamb Ear, Lamb Liver
How to Feed
|Nutrient||Unit of Measure|
|Crude Protein||min. 50%|
|Crude Fat||min. 17%|
|Crude Fiber||max. 3%|
|Calorie Content (calculated)||4200 kcal ME/kg | 38 kcal ME/piece|
How to Feed
Please supervise your pet when feeding treats and chews. Always provide fresh water and make sure you choose the right size treat for your dog. If this product splinters or develops sharp edges, throw it away immediately for your pet's safety. This product contains natural oil which may stain some surfaces. Suitable for all dog sizes.