T5 High Output ReptiSun 10.0 UVB
Zoo Med's linear fluorescent UVB lamps are made in Germany with the highest quality UVB transmitting quartz glass, with beneficial UVB emissions lasting a full twelve months! The UVB emissions from these lamps will help to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease in captive reptiles, birds, and other animals. In addition to UVB, Zoo Med's ReptiSun , Iguana Light, and PowerSun lamps also emit beneficial UVA wavelengths which stimulate feeding, reproduction, and natural behavior patterns in reptiles, amphibians, and birds. Emits UVB a full 20"/51cm from the surface of the lamp to prevent or reverse metabolic bone disease. (Compared to 12"/30cm on the ReptiSun 5.0.) Optimal for use with larger terrariums where greater than 12" of UVB penetration is needed. The ReptiSun 10.0 is also recommended for use above screen covers which can filter out up to 50% of the UVB wavelengths
Stronger UVB and Brighter Light: Twice as strong as standard ReptiSun 10.0 Lamps! Increased UVB Output: Perfect for larger reptile habitats.
- Stronger UVB and Brighter Light: Twice as strong as standard ReptiSun 10.0 Lamps!
- Increased UVB Output: Perfect for larger reptile habitats (see lamp distance notes on package).
- Helps to prevent or reverse Metabolic Bone Disease commonly seen in captive reptiles.
- Used and recommended by Zoos, Veterinarians, and top reptile professionals.
- High quality Made in Germany.