QUICKFIT DOG HARNESS, Assorted Solid & Specialty Colors
EZYDOG QUICKFIT DOG HARNESS
Fast, Easy, Adjustable QuickFit Dog Harness
Our Quick Fit sport dog harness is designed to fit dogs of all sizes comfortably and with full control. This lightweight one-click harness is loved by dog owners and dogs alike.
- One-Click of the buckle and you’re ready to go!
- The neoprene chest strap sleeve gives extra comfort
- Reflective stitching enhances nighttime visibility
- The stainless steel ring is a secure anchor for leashes
- Adjustable straps ensure a comfortable, secure fit
A GREAT, AFFORDABLE SPORT DOG HARNESS
Whether you’re looking for a sport dog harness that’s quick and easy to fit, or more safety for an athletic pooch, or anything in between, the QuickFit Harness is an ideal solution. Some of the Quick Fit Harness biggest fans are Flyballers! The Quick Fit Harness from EzyDog is the preferred flyball harness for the extreme sport enthusiast. When your dogs are raring to go, don’t waste time and energy trying to maneuver them into uncomfortable, complicated harnesses. Just click them into the QuickFit harness and start enjoying the great outdoors together! Don't forget to pair your harness up with an EzyDog dog leash!
NOW GO AND PLAY!
The QuickFit Harness is the Quickest, Best Fitting Dog Harness Out There!
Adjust each strap just once, then buckle on the harness with one click, and you’re good to go! It’s so comfortable and simple that it can replace your dog collar too. We added an ID tag holder for that very purpose. The QuickFit dog harness is designed to minimize pinching or chafing, and is ideal for dogs of all sizes.
SIZE & FITTING INSTRUCTIONS
For best fit measure the girth of the dog. This is the area behind the front legs and around the body. The neck will typically fall into place once girth is determined. If the measurement is close to the end of the size range, go up to the larger size.
|Size||Weight LBS||Neck Inches||Girth Inches|
|XXS||4 - 7||9 - 15||12 - 15|
|XS||7 - 12||11 - 18||15 - 18|
|SM||12 - 23||14 - 22||18 - 21.5|
|MD||23 - 42||16 - 27||21.5 - 26.5|
|LG||42 - 77||18 - 31||26.5 - 33|
|21 - 36||33 - 42|
1. LOOSEN ALL STRAPS. ADJUST THE CHEST STRAP BY PUSHING THE NEOPRENE TO ONE SIDE AND ADJUSTING THE VELCRO
2. SLIP NECK AREA OVER DOG'S HEAD
3. CLIP GIRTH STRAP TOGETHER
4. ADJUST TO FIT YOUR DOG. WHEN ADJUSTING, RED SAFETY PATCH IN VELCRO MUST BE HIDDEN AT ALL POINTS OF ADJUSTMENT
TIP: KEEP THE CHEST STRAP A LITTLE LOOSE SO THAT THE GIRTH STRAP DOES NOT PULL INTO YOUR DOG'S LEGS
IMPORTANT: DO NOT OVER-TIGHTEN STRAPS! WHEN FITTED CORRECTLY, HARNESS SHOULD BE SNUG, BUT TWO FINGERS SHOULD EASILY RUN BETWEEN STRAPS & DOG.