Instinct® Raw Longevity™ Frozen Bites Cage-Free For Kittens
FROZEN PRODUCT not available for Home Delivery. Visit or Call Your Local Pet Station to speak with a Pet Station Associate about additional product details or to schedule Curb Side Pick Up.
We want all pets to live longer, happier, healthier lives and that starts with the food they eat. That's why Instinct® Raw Longevity ™ is raising the bar for raw pet nutrition using recipes intentionally crafted by our pet nutrition scientists. We've figured out how to provide not just the right nutrients, but the right amounts to support optimal health - from your pet's coat to their gut to their heart. Because your pet deserves the best life possible - and it starts with the real nutrition of raw.
- 93% real chicken, organs and bone and 7% fruits, vegetables and other wholesome ingredients.
- Our carefully selected rainbow of fruits and vegetables provides key nutrients your pet needs to stay healthy.
- Omega 3 & 6 Fatty Acids for heathy skin & coat
- Probiotic & Fiber for gut health
- Protein, Calcium & Phosphorus for healthy muscle & bone growth
- Vitamins A & E, Zinc, and Selenium for immune health
- DHA for healthy eyes & mind
- Taurine for healthy heart function
- High moisture content for healthy hydration
Available in 2.5LB
Chicken (including Ground Chicken Bone), Chicken Liver, Chicken Heart, Ground Flaxseed, Fish Oil, Dried Chicory Root, Montmorillonite Clay, Vitamins (Vitamin E Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin D3 Supplement), Apples, Carrots, Yellow Squash, Spinach, Blueberries, Cranberries, Ground Miscanthus Grass, Potassium Chloride, Dried Bacillus coagulans Fermentation Product, Salt, Yeast Culture, Taurine, Minerals (Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Calcium Iodate), Choline Chloride, Ascorbic Acid, DL-Methionine.
Complete + Balanced
Instinct® Raw Longevity™ Raw Frozen Meals Cage-Free Chicken Recipe for Kittens is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Cat Food Nutrient Profiles for growth.
Caloric Content (calculated) - Metabolizable Energy: