Earthborn Holistic Coastal Catch Grain Free Natural Dog Food
Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ is ideal as a high-protein, grain and gluten-free alternative diet for your dog. This special formula is packed with vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and other essential nutrients for everyday optimal health. Your dog will love the powerful blend of fish-based protein meals, wholesome vegetables and fruits and hearty potatoes in this highly palatable formula.
Herring Meal, Potatoes, Peas, Canola Oil (preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Pea Protein, Tapioca, Pea Fiber, Dried Egg Product, Sweet Potatoes, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Flaxseed, Natural Flavor, Blueberries, Cranberries, Apples, Carrots, Spinach, Choline Chloride, Potassium Chloride, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Salt, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococcus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
Taking care of your dog's overall health starts by feeding him properly. We suggest using this chart as a guide.
- Adjust amounts accordingly over time. Please remember these portions are averages and will vary according to age, activity, size and temperament of your dog.
- When introducing Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ to your dog's diet, mix increasing amounts of Coastal Catch™ with decreasing amounts of the old food over a one-week period.
- During gestation and lactation, feed two to three times as much food as recommended in the Daily Feeding Guide for the weight of your adult dog.
- Puppies start to eat solid foods at three to four weeks of age and should have free access to solid food from this time until weaning. You may keep Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ before your puppy at all times; most puppies will satisfy their nutritional needs as their appetite dictates.
- Have clean, fresh water available for your dog at all times.
|Weight of Dog||Food per Day|
|5 to 20 lbs.||1/4 to 1-1/4 cups|
|20 to 35 lbs.||1-1/4 to 1-3/4 cups|
|35 to 50 lbs.||1-3/4 to 2-1/4 cups|
|50 to 65 lbs.||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 cups|
|65 to 80 lbs.||2-3/4 to 3-1/4 cups|
|80 to 95 lbs.||3-1/4 to 3-3/4 cups|
|95 to 115 lbs.||3-3/4 to 4-3/4 cups|
Due to extreme palatability, free feeding is not recommended. Follow feeding guidelines.
A standard 8 oz. measuring cup holds approximately 4.9 ounces of Earthborn Holistic®Coastal Catch™.
|Crude Protein, minimum 32.00%|
|Crude Fat, minimum 18.00%|
|Crude Fiber, maximum 4.00%|
|Moisture, maximum 10.00%|
|Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA), minimum 0.20%|
|Calcium, minimum 1.20%|
|Phosphorus, minimum 1.00%|
|Vitamin E, minimum 250 IU/kg|
|Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C), minimum 100 mg/kg*|
|L-Carnitine, minimum 50 mg/kg*|
|Taurine, minimum 0.05%*|
|Omega-6 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.60%*|
|Omega-3 Fatty Acids, minimum 2.00%*|
|*Not recognized as an essential nutrient by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles.|
Calorie Content: (M.E. Calculated, as fed) 3,725 kcal/kg, 435 kcal/cup
Earthborn Holistic® Coastal Catch™ is formulated to meet the nutritional levels established by the AAFCO Dog Food Nutrient Profiles for all life stages including growth of large size dogs (70 lbs. or more as an adult).